Third party use of MySQL AB logos
We welcome and encourage MySQL database users to download and display
on their websites any of our Conditional Use Logos below. We take pride in
our many enthusiastic users, and this is one of the most important ways
to spread our message and software.
You do not need written permission from MySQL AB to use the
Conditional Use Logos on your website. The use is however subject to
our Trademark Policy.
A written agreement with MySQL AB is needed before:
- displaying any MySQL logos except the Conditional Use Logos
- displaying any MySQL AB logos on printed products or elsewhere
except on a website.
MySQL AB Conditional Use Logos
Some requirements for displaying the MySQL AB Conditional Use Logos.
Note that these requirements are presented for your
concenience and that the Trademark Policy in full applies.
- Use the logo you need as displayed on the www.mysql.com site. You may
scale it to fit your needs, but not change colours or design, or
alter the graphics in any way.
- Make it evident that you, and not MySQL AB, are the creator and
owner of the site that displays the MySQL trademark.
- Don't use the trademark in a way that is detrimental to MySQL AB or
to the value of MySQL AB trademarks. We reserve the right to revoke
the right to use the MySQL AB trademark.
- If you use the trademark on a website, make it clickable, leading
directly to http://www.mysql.com
- If you are using the MySQL database under GPL in an application,
your application must (i) be Open Source, (ii) be able to connect to
a MySQL server.
Contact us at email@example.com to inquire about special
arrangements to fit your needs.
MySQL AB logo
The original MySQL logo may only be used by MySQL AB representatives
and companies having a written agreement with MySQL AB giving them
permission to use it.