MySQL Control Center (MyCC) is the new GUI client for the most popular
Open Source SQL database - MySQL. MyCC is developed and provided by
MySQL AB - a commercial company that builds its business providing
services around the MySQL database (see section
1.3 What Is MySQL AB).
MyCC is platform independent graphical MySQL administration client.
It is based on Trolltech's QT
toolkit. Currently Linux and Windows are supported, but due to MySQL's
and QT's versatility, future binary releases for several other platforms,
including Mac OS X, will become available.
Some of the features in MyCC are:
- create/drop databases
- create/drop tables
- Write and execute SQL-queries
- Fully configurable Syntax-Highlighting editor for SQL
- Support for several servers
- MDI / SDI Support
- List of server-variables and status
- view and kill other user-processes
- view advanced table-properties, such as Type, Comment, Key_Length and so on
- flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables
- do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
- and much more...
To view a list of things we have plans for, please check MyCC's
You can also view what has changed over the versions in the ChangeLog.
MyCC software is Open Source.